Our company provides Industrial & Kitchen fire suppression, Ansul System services in San Jose San Francisco Bay Area ca.
Bay Area Fire Protection is committed to provide you quality fire protection services in timely manner services. Our fire protection services includes Industrial and Kitchen fire suppression, Ansul systems inspection & service.
Call now for free estimate 408 930-6387 - 415 420-1982
Fire Suppression Systems
What fire suppression service means to you and your establishment. Is it an unnecessary semiannual spending or it is a very important fire safety task for your business. Thousands kitchen fires are put out by fire suppression systems in united states annually. It is required by law to have your fire suppression system serviced every 6 month or more often depending on how much food is being cooked
UL 300 Fire Suppression Systems
We service only systems that are UL 300 compliant, because a system that does not comply with UL 300 standards may pose a serious safety concern for your employees and establishment. Systems which comply with UL300 are designed for today's commercial kitchen equipment. Two significant changes pertaining to deep fat fryers were especially important in promoting UL 300 to be developed.
1) Deep fat fryers began using vegetable oil for frying instead of the previously commonly used lard. Automatic extinguishing system equipment which does not meet UL300 discharges a chemical agent that consistently has been found to not effectively put out fires fueled by vegetable oil. Automatic extinguishing systems which meet UL300 must contain an extinguishing agent that has been found in formal tests to effectively put out fires fueled by vegetable oil.
2) Deep fat fryers have become more efficient in recent years. They have more insulation than older fryers, which causes the oil to stay very hot for some time even after the fryer has been turned off. Oil can get hot enough such that it self-ignites. The oil can also get so hot that the chemicals of older, non-compliant systems aren’t able to put out a fire fueled by the oil.
Typical service locations include:
Routine fire suppression services include:
List of some of the tasks performed by technician during kitchen Fire suppression system service.
- Alarm will be put on test mode during testing.
- Test from manual pull station.
- Test from terminal detection.
- Fuel supply gas/electric to appliances should be off.
- Make up air should be off.
- Clean linkage scissors, instal fuse links.
- Clean nozzles, install blow off caps.
- Nozzles and appliances line up correctly.
- Clean cylinder, check required pressure.
- Weigh/replace co2/nitrogen cartridge.
- Empty ansul tanks inspect interior and chemical.
- Check exhaust fan operation.
Ansul fire suppression San Jose, los gatos, Campbell, cupertino, Sunnyvale, saratoga, Morgan hill, gilroy, San martin, Stanford, menlo park, atherton, los altos, redwood city, San Carlos, Belmont, burlingame, south San Francisco, colma, daly city, Marin city, sausalito, San Rafael, Richmond, El sobranre, San Pablo, pinole, San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, Alameda, Hayward, Newark, Fremont, San Bruno, San Mateo, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Bay Area, walnut creek, Danville, Pleasanton, livermore and surrounding area Serviced ca. google, yahoo, bing,